Friday, May 16, 2008

Here We Come Africa!!!

Wow! It is nice to sit down and just breathe a little. I have been buzzing all around making sure everything is packed. I sure hope I didn't forget anything! :)
Please be praying for Sarah and I as we head out tomorrow at 6:00 am. Pray that we would be as wise as serpents and as gentle as doves. We are taking six, seventy pound bags stuffed to the brim with clothes and shoes!!! Praise the Lord! I would have never guessed that we would have been able to fit all the clothes in those bags. We are just hoping and praying that they meet the airline requirements.
Ken, the New Hope director, said that the kids are so excited. They have prepared a skit and songs to sing for us as a way to welcome us to Uganda.
Well, I'm off to load up my stuff in the car. I love you all and will keep you posted!
Blessings,
Laura

No comments: